Function as a member of the production team whose goal is to build product to support customer demand, operate tools & equipment, inspect in-process components and complete documentation as required. All Operators shall always perform their activities with Safety, Quality and Integrity.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Manually manufacture catheter components using extruded polymer tubing, marker bands, braids, coils
- Reflow products using ovens for the specified time called out in work order
- Cut polymer tubing to specified length per drawings/specifications
- Stretching of liners, braids, coils onto mandrels
- Adhering smaller materials to products using microscopes and small hand tools
- Complete work order on daily basis according to work performed during shift
Experience and education requirements:
- High school diploma or GED or related work experience and/or training.
- Must exhibit a willingness to work on teams and promote teamwork among other employees. Demonstrate a clear understanding of Safety and Shop Floor Paperwork.
- Ability to read, add, subtract, use basic tools and equipment for building and inspecting product
- Ability to properly review & complete shop floor paperwork (traveler) at the end of each work order.
- Ability to read engineering drawing (prints) preferred, not required.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to work with a microscope and sit and/or stand for an extended period of time. Able to lift 25 pounds
Pay rate: $11.00-$14.00/hr with a 90-day review
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid holidays, and 401K